Re: offending file found

Hi,

Yes, this is the main component registry.  Every shared lib component has
been registered in that file with the service name(s) they provide.

Under x86 linux component libs are named lib*641li.so but under ppc linux
lib*641lp.so.

This file should not be shared across platforms.

Good catch Jack.

If you want to see what is in applicat.rdb you can use the regview utility
from the solver (it is not delivered as part of OOo but IMHO it always
should be since it allows you to register and unregister your components.
Perhaps it will come as part of the OpenOffice SDK (the odk).

Kevin