Re: [tools-dev] RTTI problem: building OOo with gcc3.2

Hi,

> Is there a reason not to enable RTTI for the complete
> build?

If it helps ppc linux did all its OOo builds with rtti enabled under gcc
2.95.4 for a long time (right up to and including OOo 1.0 I belive).  The
only issue we ran into really was linking to the Mozilla address book code
since Mozilla was typically not built with rtti.  So we added the
-fno-rtti just in connectivity in the mozilla addressbook stuff and the
build sailed through and functioned well.

Since many things have changed since gcc 2.95.4, this info may not be
helpful but I do not belive compiling with -rtti will create any problems
from the OOo side of things.