Re: OOo small problems with GUI and menus

Le lun 01/09/2003 à 14:56, Jérôme Warnier a écrit :
> See by yourself:
> http://glasnost.beeznest.org/uploadfiles/19
>
> Color scheme still looks ugly (because of the missing "getstyle-gnome",
> and there's a strange German item in the menu.
"getstyle-gnome" and "msgbox-gnome" were not built due to problems with
fakeroot.

What concerns me is the way it happens and the fact that the build
system let me continue to the end (except the debian/*.install files).
I began building with fakeroot, and when it failed, I continued actually
being root, to minimize the work done being root. But it seems it is not
a good idea, as it continues, simple skipping those missing files.

I'm going to see a little further my logfile to see if I can make it try
to build again in case it was not successfully built.

--
Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>