Re: macro security button

On 23/03/2007, at 6:29 PM, Stefan Gohmann wrote:

Hello,

I've rebuild the experimental openoffice.org packages 2.1-3 on a debian distribution based on sarge. The main change was to use j2sdk1.4 instead of
the gcj.
Now I have the problem, that nothing happens, if I click on the macro security button. With debian etch and the 2.1-3 packages from snapshot.debian.net
everything works fine.

I've posted in the Openoffice.org forum without a solution:
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=54663

Maybe someone could give me a hint?

Is any java-related stuff working? For example:
Tools-Options-OOo-Java - what happens in there - can you select different java/gcj - try using each one.
File-Wizards - any of these working?
$ OOo/program/javaldx - any output?

Where is your jdk located? What was the configuration command - look in config_office/config.parms
Any messages in config_office/config.log ?

jim