Re: Help with unremoved files after purge

Hello Rene,

Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> schrieb am 15.08.2012,  9:19 +0200:
>On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 06:44:08PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
>> BUT better (and this is what almost all extensions INCLUDING voikko do since loooong before you packaged this)
>> is to unpack the extension into /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/extensions and do nothing (libreoffice-common has triggers
>> which call the above). This new path and unpacked contents is a feature since OOo 3.3 iirc....
>
>And note that even that sync_extensions is not needed anymore in 3.6.1
>as I just learned - and that javasettingsunopkginstall.xml is gone.
>
>One more reason to migrate to the "unpacked" scenario because then you don't
>need *any* maintainer scipts here anymore.
So do I need to call any trigger after extracting the files to this place? I've
seen none in voikko.

On a Debian wheezy, I get now dubious error messages („wrong operating system”),
when selecting the corresponding menu entry in LibreOffice Writer. I'll test it
again with the OXT installed by hand but I think it worked before.

Voikko also installs the OXT under /usr/share/voikko, does this make sense?

The old package was accessodf, the new one is libreoffice-accessodf, is there a
transition needed?

You can find the package at the following places:
  git://alioth.debian.org/git/pkg-a11y/accessodf.git
  http://crustulus.de/libreoffice-accessodf_0.1-1.2_all.deb

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: