LibreOffice 4.0.0 beta1 (test) debs available

Hi,

The last weeks I've constantly kept the Debian packaging of 3.7
(which was ater renamed to 4.0) uptodate and kept packages on
people.debian.org/~rene/libreoffice/4.0.0 "silently" uptodate, too
(well, except the first upload and mentioning of it on
http://liorkaplan.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/libreoffice-conference-2012-day-1/)

Now that alpha1 shouldn't have been publically announced I didn't do that
but this is now beta1 - and here it is! :)

For the sources.list, use:

deb http://people.debian.org/~rene/libreoffice/4.0.0 ./

i386 and amd64 are there right now; armel will follow in a unofficial/ folder
as the needed liblangtag fails its testsuite and thus I'll probably
--disable-liblangtag there for this test-builds.

Notes:
 - You need various libraries from experimental:
   - libcdr (already there for LO 3.6.x)
   - liblangtag, liborcus, libmspub (in NEW, for now also available on the
     above URL, will go away there when in Debian proper)
 - You'll need libcmis >= 0.3.0, which I can't upload to experimental just yet
   as LO 3.6.x in experimental needs 0.2.x. Thus only available at above URL
 - Upstream switched python default to 3.3. While python-uno can still be built
   with 2.7, python3 support *requires* 3.3, so python3-uno needs python3(.3)
   from experimental
 - Please report upstream bugs upstream
 - Debian packaging bugs can be done normally via reportbug but will NOT end
   up in the BTS but at debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org, given the package
   isn't in Debian proper yet

Happy testing.

Regards,