Your Positioning in the Student Forgiveness Program

Hello,

We're getting in touch with you now to let you know that individuals who used to attend a college can acquire assistance with any unsettled dues they may still have on their record. Accepted individuals can secure a smaller total amount due or in some cases expel all of their unsettled costs.
This is legitimized thanks to the creation of the  2016 Scholastic Immunity and Dismissal program. Interested individuals can now join as the open sign up term is presently in progress.
Please call us between 9am-6pm at (844) 332-1317 so we can confirm your qualification requirements to register and provide you with more information about the process.
This is a simple procedure and will only take a few moments of your time.
Many thanks and we would like to hear from you today.