Request for Assistance with OpenStack Debian Image Creation and Instance Setup

Hello,

I downloaded the Debian image from the following link:

https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/OpenStack/current-10/debian-10-openstack-amd64.qcow2
However, I'm facing issues when trying to create the image through the OpenStack Horizon dashboard. I also attempted to create the image using the command-line interface (CLI), but I'm encountering problems accessing the Debian instance.

Could you please provide me with the step-by-step instructions on how to successfully create the image and set up the Debian instance in OpenStack?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Sangmesh

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.