Updating support for IChat-SIP Gateway - Weekly Report

The IChat-SIP gateway is aimed at bridging Jabber and SIP. It is build against gloox-0.9.9.8. Gloox 1.0 is the current standard followed and I have been working on bringing changes based on gloox version 1.0.16. Details about the issue can be found here[1].

With the launch of Gloox 1.0, they have tried to group different methods according to their functions under different namespaces within gloox. This has brought in a major change in currently implemented function calls and in some cases, the class parameters. [2]

Past week I have been going through the IChat-gw app and have edited the following files (see link [3] for more details):

debian.sh - to add a CPPFLAG to support gloox methods
ichat-gw
IPCThread.cxx
IPCThread.hxx
ichat-gw.cxx
IChatUser.cxx
IChatUser.hxx
JabberComponent.cxx
JabberComponent.hxx
Server.cxx
 to update the methods in gloox namespace. I have got a some more updates to make.

[1] - http://list.resiprocate.org/archive/resiprocate-devel/msg08010.html
[2] - https://camaya.net/api/gloox/namespaces.html
[3] - https://github.com/balumenon96/resiprocate/tree/b-fix-ichat-gw

--

Balram Pariyarath
Tech Head | Excel 2016

Computer Science and Engineering (Batch: 2013-17)
Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi-21

☎:  +91 8129130866
✉: balbbrl@gmail.com