Re: Receiving emails from the debian-outreach list

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 10:08:52PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Apr 2018, Thomas Levine wrote:
>
> > A diligent applicant has made me aware that I am not receiving emails
> > sent to debian-outreach, and I have not managed to find a support avenue
> > for the Debian mailing lists. Can someone check my registration on the
> > mailing list to see what might be wrong?
> listmaster@l.d.o
>
> you are not subscribed to any list:
> 1 formorer@bendel ~ % checklists thomaslevine.com
> 1 formorer@bendel ~ %

You should be able to subscribe yourself by sending a message with subject 'subscribe'
to debian-outreach-request@lists.debian.org , and responding on the reply you'll get.
Alternatively, use the webinterface at https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/ .

HTH, Bye,

Joost