Re: Perl policy / Plans for the upgrade

According to Andy Dougherty:
> It's just that on a philosophical level, a policy that says you
> are not allowed to do something (in this case have 5.00503 and 5.00504
> simultaneously) rubs me the wrong way.

I agreed at first.  But given the number of packages that depend on
Perl and Perl libraries, I think it's already Above and Beyond the
Call of Duty to support more than one major version, never mind the
maintenance subversions.
--
Chip Salzenberg      - a.k.a. -      <chip@perlsupport.com>
      "When do you work?"   "Whenever I'm not busy."