How to handle dependence in control file

Hello

I've created a debian package of Tie::IxHash (for my own use)
and don't know how to handle the dependence in the control
file.

The module Tie::IxHash requires Perl >= 5.003. I don't want
to make this module depend on `perl-5.005', but just `perl5'
wouldn't be restrictive enough. My current `Depends:' line looks
like this:

Depends: ${perl:Depends}

This line expands to

Depends: perl5

How can I make the package depend on any perl distribution greater
or equal to 5.003 (instead of greater or equal to 5.000)?

Thanks,

Daniel Lutz

--
Say NO to HTML in mail and news.

GnuPG: 1024D/14E06AAF (public key available on any keyserver)