Re: uploads and repository cleanup (was: Orphaning my packages)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, gregor herrmann wrote:

You shamed me, I have uploaded the following updated packages:

FYI here's a list of packages from our repository where the version
in the repo and the version in the Packages file differ (minus those
in incoming):

libchemistry-elements-perl ==>
	repository: 1.01-3
	packages: 1.01-2
libtk-pod-perl ==>
	repository: 0.9932-4
	packages: 0.9932-3

I was considering adopting this one for the group but Andreas Fester took it. I see now that it never made it into the archive. I have emailed Andreas. <Andreas.Fester@gmx.de>

libtest-unit-perl ==>
	repository: 0.25-1
	packages:

This one is in non-free (horrors!) and it is up to date.

libstar-parser-perl ==>
	repository: 0.59-1
	packages:

This one will be removed and won't need to be updated. The -4 revision was a proposed dummy package. Not relevant any longer.

libtk-png-perl ==>
	repository: 2.005-4
	packages: 2.005-3

--