Re: Reworking on our organization - Look at the Ruby neighbours!

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, gregor herrmann wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:46:16 -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

4. A simple, automatic way to get the upstream sources [4]. You don't
   have to manually fiddle with creating build-area, putting and
   renaming the orig.tar.gz there. It's automatable.

Well, why not. Until now I had no problems with "uscan -report; wget
$copypasted_url; svn-upgrade $new.tar.gz" but I don't mind a wrapper
script ;-)

Since the watch file has a means to execute a command after download, it
might be possible to automate the svn-upgrade.

As far as the other suggestions, I agree that having everyone's name on the
Uploaders, is too much and the times I have tried to look at CDBS, I stop
with a headache soon after.

Cheers,

Carlo

--