Re: Debian Perl Group

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Vincent Danjean wrote:
> > The Debian Perl Group is usually open to new members. If you want to
> > join please read the docs at http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ and
> > if you are still interested in joining just say so on
> > debian-perl@lists.debian.org; usually one of the alioth project
> > admins will add you quickly if you give your alioth username.
>
> I just subscribed to debian-perl@lists.debian.org and
> pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org after reading the
> docs. I'm still interested in joining ;-)
> So, can someone add me in the group ?

Usually Gunnar takes care of that but he recently told that he's busy
currently. Maybe Joachim can do it ?

It would be good to have one more administrator maybe. I already have the
power to add you (as alioth admin), but as I'm not admin of pkg-perl I
prefer to let that to someone else.

Of course, a current admin could decide to bless me as admin and in the
future I could do that my self ;-)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog