Re: RFC libapp-control-perl

>>>>> "gregor" == gregor herrmann <gregor+debian@comodo.priv.at> writes:

    gregor> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 15:43:03 +0100, David Bremner wrote:
    >> I have injected my first module into the pkg-perl repository.
    >> I'm sure there are things that could be improved.

    gregor> Hi, welcome and thanks.

    gregor> I took a short look at libapp-control-perl:

Thanks for the suggestions Gregor (and Vincent). I made all of the
changes Gregor suggested (at least I think I did). I am going to hold
off on the auto-upgrade debian/watch file until I get a bit more
familiar with the tools and processes.

David