Mental note re: libmime-lite-perl

Hi,

Just to add some more compressibility on the net, I'll just paste here
what I put in libmime-lite-perl's changelog:

libmime-lite-perl (3.021-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  ** Dependency information in this module has changed; I reflected
     it already in debian/control - But it depends on
     libemail-date-format-perl, which I just uploaded into NEW. We
     need to wait until it's accepted in Debian to upload this
     version! (Yes, nice little FTBFS otherwise)

So, that's it.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23