Re: The canonical way to buid a Perl .deb?

On 2008 at 05:23, Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great! You should create an account in alioth and request membership
> to the group, if you want to be able to commit to our repository. It
> is generally asked that you also introduce yourself to the list.

I am there as richih-guest. I tried to request to join the group, but I was
unable to display any site within the Debian Perl project page due to
lacking priviliges. In case it is possible for group leaders to invite me,
that would probably work best.

> See http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/, there you will find some
> important documents, specially policy.html and subversion.html

Thanks!

Richard