Errors in git-ciabot.pl with complex commit

Hi,

I suspect someone in here maintains the Alioth /usr/local/bin/git-ciabot.pl script - if not perhaps some of you know who does.

When committing a complex changeset containing merge of multiple branches (the old svn changes generated with git-svn merged with a virgin git-import-orig of newest upstream tarball), git-ciabot.pl emits the following:

Use of uninitialized value $parent[0] in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/bin/git-ciabot.pl line 166.
error: Object afc113c3092de113506732effcab9cdb24d0e6b3 is a tree, not a commit

I don't know ciabot, but I might help someone who does reproduce the error if needed.

It seems the error was not fatal to my use of Git - I have no idea if I made som IRC thingy explode, though...

Kind regards,

 - Jonas