Git training session planning

Hi everybody!

I plan to give a (hopefuly not too long) training session about
working with the new Git thing that pkg-perl has migrated to.

The sessin would be held in the #debian-perl IRC channel, OFTC network
(a.k.a. irc.debian.org). Also, there will be a termcast available so
that everybody can see me making spelling mistakes :)

The session will aim at preparing a stable update for #636505 which
should cover various parts of the workflow.

The hardest thing to plan is the time. I wonder how many could attend
say on this Sunday, 7 Augist from 19:00 UTC?