libmoosex-types-netaddr-ip-perl backport Git bundle

Hi,

I want Squeeze (+backports) users to be able to apt-get install
parcimonie [0] without any need to configure APT pining +
testing/unstable APT sources. This is needed because a number of
Squeeze users who wanted to try out parcimonie were blocked in the
process because one of its dependencies
(libmoosex-types-netaddr-ip-perl) is only in testing/unstable.

  [0] apt-cache show parcimonie

I've therefore prepared a backport of this package for Squeeze, that
was gently uploaded by a sponsor of mine. I intend to maintain this
backport as long as it is reasonably doable during the Squeeze
life-cycle.

To this end, I've branched the Git master packaging branch into a
squeeze-backports one. The attached Git bundle (git help bundle)
should allow you to import my changes into the packaging Git
repository.

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri@boum.org>