libev-perl, I'm sorry.

Hi, Gregor Herrmann, Salvatore Bonaccorso, Ansgar Burchardt, Nicholas
Bamber, Alessandro Ghedini, Ryan Niebur, etc.

There was an ITP then RFP then ITP #497082.

Yesterday it was RFP. So I desided to build the library by myself.
I decided to not to create depends on libev4, so I just built the
package from scratch.

Today the package was agreed by ftp-master and I decided to upload git
history onto git.debian.org. Then I found that the package is already
exists [1] and many people commit changes there.

Sorry. I overlooked the work before my upload.

But now my version of the package is uploaded in Debian/sid. So I've
renamed current git.debian.org's repo to libev-perl-old [2] and
uploaded my package to [1].

Please check new git repo and (if it is nessesary) port Your changes
into it.

Sorry again :(

1. http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/libev-perl.git;a=summary
2. http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/libev-perl-old.git;a=summary

--

. ''`.                               Dmitry E. Oboukhov
: :’  :   email: unera@debian.org jabber://UNera@uvw.ru