Re: Is there a 32-bit debian distro that has -Duse64bitint defined?

Hi Dominic,

Thanks very much for your reply.

Is there a time-frame when Wheezy might be released?

Cheers.
Steve.

---------------------------------
Steve Noorderbroek
IT & Network Manager
TELSAT BROADBAND
Ph: +678 23407

On 18/09/2012 7:47 AM, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 06:56:17AM +1100, Steve (Telsat Broadband) wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a 32-Bit Debian Distro that has perl compiled
with the -Duse64bitint defined?

Currently I'm running a second version of perl side-by-side with the system
version but I think this is a little messy and I've read that it's not a
good idea to install an updated version of perl over the top of the system
one.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
Debian wheezy (currently in testing, the upcoming stable release)
has -Duse64bitint. This has been in Debian unstable since May 2011, so
it's also present in Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04 and probably other
derivatives.

Cheers,
Dominic.