Re: Rebooting Low-Hanging Fruits sessions

Hi,

(I'm sorry for having been unable to follow-up on this earlier, and at
the same time I'm *very* happy that it happened anyway. Congrats!)

Dominic Hargreaves wrote (20 Sep 2014 00:09:47 GMT) :
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 05:29:51PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:49:26 -0700, intrigeri wrote:
>> > at 22:00 UTC (which is late evening in Europe, and late afternoon
>> > on the US/Canada East coast).
>>
>> Do we have agreed on a time? I remember some Europeans saying that
>> midnight is not so good if the next day is a workday.

> There didn't really seem to be a consensus on the list, from what
> I remember. I don't think it will work to always have it at the same time,
> or some people will never be able to make it.

OK. Shall we try to alternate 17:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC, then? From what
I've seen expressed in this thread, this would basically allow
everyone to attend at least every second LHF session.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri