Re: Low-hanging fruits session: 2015, April 21 edition

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 05:40:15PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
> the next low-hanging fruits session will take place on #debian-perl
> (irc.oftc.net) on April 21, at 22:00 UTC.

Just for the record, gregoa and I had a brief chat, but otherwise this
didn't happen in the end owing to low numbers.

We did note that the sprint planning has been quiet, but probably that
everything was in place other than final practical details about where/
when to meet when we arrive, which can be done later.

Dominic.