Re: Low-hanging fruits reminder for 2016-10-21, 19:00 UTC (tomorrow)

On 21 October 2016 at 00:00, Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> wrote:
> Our next Low-Hanging Fruit Session[1] on IRC is tomorrow:
> 2016-10-21, 19:00 UTC, #debian-perl @ irc.debian.org (A.K.A. OFTC)
>
> The current agenda (taken straight from the wiki[2]) is as follows:
>
> Items for the next LHF session:
>
>  * Make all the packages autopkgtestable
>  * Upgrade packages to the latest upstream release

I'm recovering from a sickness bug :(

3 new dependencies for DateTime are now in unstable. If there are
DateTime dists that should be updated ASAP because of imminent DST
changeovers please don't wait for me to get to them in the next few
days.

Thanks,
Nick