Re: [RFS] libgd-text-perl 0.86-10

Hello,

gregor herrmann, on 2021-01-22 21:23:32 +0100:
> This could have been achieved in a simpler way, by adding
>     debian/tests/pkg-perl/smoke-files
> with the content
>     t/
>     Dustismo_Sans.ttf
> (and maybe demo/ as well)
>
> Cf. https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/autopkgtest.html
> for all the available tweaks for pkg-perl-autopkgtest.

I believe it is the second time I overlook this very section,
seems like I'll stick to being a kind beginner all my life.  On
the other I could practice my Perl programming; it is still
rather poor even compared to my csh.

Thank you for your pointer and your patience!  :)

> But checking against the Debian font has its good sides as well :)

Definitely  :)

> This looks all good, so uploaded.
> Thanks for raising the number pf packages with working autopkgtests
> :)

You're most welcome,
Have a nice week end,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da