Re: New tool: dpt-never-uploaded

Quoting gregor herrmann (2023-05-29 19:00:00)
> librdf-lazy-perl is in experimental; if it's outdated, maybe you
> could an RM bug to get it out of Debian first?

Ah yes, silly me - I was staring at it and thought it really should be
dropped. And then I wrote my reply as if that had already happened :-)

RDF::Lazy seemed interesting but was broken when I packaged it, and even
if it works now (I honestly don't recall if my update in 2019 was
adequate) the upstream author evidently has lost interest in it, as he
never bothered to even comment on the breakage:
https://github.com/nichtich/RDF-Lazy/issues/6

I'll request its removal.  Thanks for nudging!

 - Jonas

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones