GDAL perl binding Geo::GDAL::FFI

Hi folks,

You could probably be aware of the wiki page

https://wiki.debian.org/BookwormGdalPerl

cited in the release notes for building the FFI interface for Gdal.

Ideally, I would be interested in uploading the whole packages set for next release cycle. Do you see any potential issue in my plan? I see that some pkgs are currently potentially deprecated for use (but
maybe dependencies could change a bit in the next future).

Of course, any help would be highly appreciated, even.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine