Re: Request for review - libgd-graph-perl - v1.56

On Fri, 2023-06-16 at 00:43 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> Good (and yes, in the end it's just about pleeasing lintian …; and
> it needs a leading '* ' to really please lintian :))

Oops, thank you for fixing that. I've also ensured that I have that correct
in the five other packages I've recently asked to be reviewed/uploaded.

> Uploaded with 1 additonal commit.

Thank you.

Gosh, I don't know how I missed that line. Actually, looking at the history
of that file, I see when it disappeared now. ;)

> Or 2; please change the distribution in d/changelog from UNRELEASED
> to unstable if you believe a package is ready for upload.
> (Cf. dpt-ready-for-upload and dpt-never-uploaded)

Sure, I had figured that the person doing the upload would do that, but I'm
happy to set that when I think it is ready in future.

Cheers,
Andrew

PS, I'd love to have some more advocates:
https://nm.debian.org/process/1190/advocate/

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
andrew@etc.gen.nz         |