Sprint? (was: Perl BoF at DebConf23)

On Fri, 15 Sep 2023 18:49:28 +0530, intrigeri wrote:

From the notes of the BoF during DebConf23:

> Sprints
> =======

[…]

> * Sprint 2023/24?
>   - https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2024/MiniDebconfBerlin ?
>     2024, May 14-21, Berlin (Germany)
>     - sounds good for ntyni; usually May is OK for ntyni wrt. upstream
>       perl schedule (a bit later would be even better though in that respect)
>       also good to have it together with a mini-DebConf rather than a separate event
>     - sounds good to gregoa
>     - emollier +1
>     - joenio would like to but not sure he can make it

I guess it's time to start planning a bit :)

In addition to the MiniDebconf in Berlin in May there's also a
MiniDebCamp in Hamburg (Germany) in March:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2024/MiniDebCampHamburg
March 3rd until March 10th 2024

I realize that the latter may be a bit too short notice for some, but
who knows … Personally I'll probably attend both.

Please check your calendars and decide, if you want to attend one or
both events, so we can think a bit about doing some perl work there
together :)

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe