Request for packaging: ChordPro

Dear all,

ChordPro is a simple text format founded in 1992 to notate music leadsheets,
in general songs with chords and lyrics. It is very popular and used by many
musicians all over the world.

ChordPro is also a program that uses this text format to produce
professionally looking PDF for the leadsheets. It is the successor of the
original program developed by the creators of the chordpro format.

The ChordPro is written in Perl and available on CPAN. There are packages
for Fedora, Microsoft Windows, and MacOS. Users on the forums often ask for
debian packages.

Would you be interested in creating a debian package for ChordPro? We are
not debian users ourselves but we can provide assistance and incorporate
packaging files in the repo.

Looking forward to hear from you,

	Johan Vromans

Web site: https://chordpro.org