Re: malsync/AvantGo + a few other things

On Sun, Apr 09, 2000 at 01:32:46AM -0500, Rob Tillotson wrote:
> And along the same lines, you might want to take a look at Plucker,
> which is a free AvantGo-like application:
>
>   http://plucker.gnu-designs.com/

I've been trying to build this under frozen, but the ppmtoTbmp library won't
compile, as it cannot find libpnm.  Anyone got advice on this point?

The actual concept of Plucker is nice, but the use is kinda awkward; anyone
addressing this or working to package it? :)

cheers,
Adam

>              Adam Keys             |                                        <
>         akeys@mail.smu.edu         |          Adam Keys Development         <
>            214.768.5607            |                Ubercoder               <
>            ICQ# 11772935           |                                        <
Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you do
criticize them, you will be a mile away and have their shoes.
PGP Key fingerprint 39 B2 B4 E3 29 B4 EA C1  91 9B 77 C9 BC F5 0E F3
Accept No Imitations!
Protect your freedom and your privacy.  http://www.pgp.com
Fight big business insanity.  http://www.opendvd.org