Re: Debian/Linux not recognizing Handspring Visor

After some testing, I determined that my cradle was broken.  Pretty
embarrasing.  So, I ran down to CompUSA and plonked down 30 bucks for a
new one.  I plugged it in and my pilot is recognized properly.  Due to
all of the suggesting, advice, and ideas I received, it worked
immediately.

I'd like to thank everyone for the OVERWHELMING amount of support in
helping me solve this problem.  If any of you guys are in Chicago, I owe
you a beer.

Peace,
Don