Re: can't sync to a palm vx

Hmmmmmmm.....

I'd check if there's any other process that might be holding ttyS1 open... lsof might be useful there.

Otherwise, no idea :(

Robert Waldner wrote:

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 12:48:42 +0200, Mario Camou writes:
<long explanation of how to set serial speed on the palm>

Yes, yes ;) I already know that, but I guess I wasn't verbose enough in my original message.

Are you getting any messages at all from pilot-xfer? Such as "weird packet" or something like that.

No, nothing at all. It just sits there and waits. strace indicates that it's opening the proper device (ttyS1, although I also had it connected to ttyS0 for testing, same result).

Funny enough, I now have it connected to my (work-) laptop, and there it works like a charm, even up to a speed of 115200.

More playing around when I get back home.

cheers,
&rw