Re: cryptopad conduit

On pon, 2002-08-19 at 10:48, Bostjan Muller wrote:
> I was trying to fix cryptopad conduit, so it would work on linux
again,
> but I guess I don't have enough knowledge on C and libpisock so I am
> asking anyone here if they could please help me and try to make the
> cryptopad conduit for linux work.
> The source is available at
> http://www.kybs.de/boris/sw/cryptops-0.4.1.tar.gz

Sorry for replying to my own mail, but does anyone know where to get the
documentation for libpsock (the headers themselves are not self
explanatory enough for my limited knowledge). I seem to be having
problems with dlp_ReadRecordByIndex() function.

THX in advance!

B.
--
[*] Bostjan Müller |n@neonatus.net| http://neonatus.net/~neonatus [*]