Re: evolution sync problem with newest pilot-link

Okay, I just used bugreport to file a bug for this against gnome-pilot.
As I mentioned in the report, I've also tried to recompile gnome-pilot
0.1.65 against libpisock8, but get the below errors and am unable to
continue....

./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_CopyToPilot'
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_Synchronize'
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_CopyFromPilot'
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_MergeToPilot'
./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_MergeFromPilot'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [gpilotd] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gideon/builds/gnome-pilot-0.1.65/gpilotd'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gideon/builds/gnome-pilot-0.1.65'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I also mentioned this in the bugreport, but the same thing happened with
evolution 1.0.7 and gnome-pilot 0.1.64.  Data loss in calendar sync,
since evolution was linked to libpisock5 and gnome-pilot was linked
against libpisock4, if memory serves.  I was able to recompile
gnome-pilot 0.1.64 against libpisock5 with a patch from JPR (ximian) to
fix it that time.  This time, however, gnome-pilot 0.1.65 won't compile
against libpisock8.

ARrrrgh!!

 `
 ,