An oddity about Manoj (Was: Re: font policy

Its odd that Manoj hasnt contributed to this thread, seeing as how he is
usually one of the first to move that something be taken to the
debian-policy list, and he also seems to be the person most concerned with
debian policy in general =]

Cheers,

Jonathan Walther