Re: Packages that require enormous amounts of source

On 21 Oct 1997, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> Hmmm... Looking through the policy manual, I can't see such a
> requirement either.  But what is the proper way to specify in the
> source package that additional sources are needed?  And where should
> they go?

"Source Dependency"?  ^_^  AFAIK, it was discussed a while ago on
debian-devel??  :)  It is a coming attraction.  <smile>

For now, you don't need to specify anything special about it.  In the
future, I believe that there would be a Source-depends: field in
debian/control file or something like that.  <smile>

(Just finished a midterm, still at school at 9:00 a.m.  Haha...)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling            foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Civil Engineering                http://www.ualberta.ca/~foka/