on term limits

Richard thinks I'm a putz? I am struck to the heart! Oh, cruel fate! :-)

Term limits are fine, but the biggest problem so far has been finding
serious candidates for the job. I greatly appreciate Ian's running, as
until now there never has been a contested election, and I could not
seriously say that the process was democratic because of that.

I don't have a problem with term limits, however they should be limits upon
the maximum number of _consecutive_ terms, not on the number of terms
one can serve in a lifetime.

Let's get the FSF to accept term limits. Then RMS and I can trade jobs :-)

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html