Re: Maybe it's time to split debian-devel-changes

> > In the meantime, I think we should start thinking about the splitting of
> > debian-devel-changes, creating lists for every architecture (we have
> > already seven).
>
> The only reason to do this is to quell bandwidth.  The discarding of
> uninteresting architectures can always be done by the subscriber.  For
> example, I do this with Gnus:

This is great, but you forget that some of us use POP do get the mail
and only after all those hundreds of messages is already downloaded
through the modem link we could possibly use those filtering rules.

Splitting -changes lists is a good idea.

Alex Y.
--
   _
 _( )_