Re: PROPOSAL: A mechanism for updating Debian Policy documents

> 	The fact that I may be a policy maintainer does in no way
>  lessen my ability, as a Debian developer, to send in a proposal to
>  amend policy.

Right, to get us past any circular arguments on this front, I'm uploading a
New Maintainer Upload of debian-policy, including a few minor bug fixes
from Adam P. Harris.  (no changes of ``meaning'' just a couple of typo style
fixes)

This is what I declared I was going to do a few weeks back (before Manoj came
up with the new proposal), and there were no objections to the idea then, so
I'll be policy maintainer until the details of Manoj's proposal are ironed out.

At least that way there will not be even more delay to other non-controversial
changes getting into policy, while we wait for the new setup to come into
existence.

I'll try not to get involved in any taking sides on policy changes, until the
maintainer group gets set up, just to avoid accusations of abuse of power.

Cheers, Phil.