Core Policy documents

Hi,

	Well, let me try again. I guess we are agreed upon
 debian-policy and  packaging-manual as core policy documents. The
 developers-reference package is up in the air.

	I see ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/doc/package-developer also
 has:           7 programmer.html.tar.gz  55 programmer.ps.gz

	Now those definitely seem to be things that belong to core
 policy ;-). However, the Contents file, as in the URL:
     ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/Contents-i386.gz
 does not list it, and I can't find it in /usr/doc/dpkg/ anymore
 (though the changelog.manual.gz does list changes made to the
 Programmer's manual.

	So, what is the status of the Programmer's manual?

	manoj
--
 When you live in a sick society, just about everything you do is
 wrong.