call for calm (was Re: NAG messages.)

Please, everyone.  Let's keep in mind that Brian is only trying to
improve the quality of Debian.  Lets not forget that there *are*
maintainer who do not check their own bugs!

OTOH, Dale's request not to get the mail (calling it "spam") is
legally and morraly within his rights.

What I think is that the NAG system should just keep a list of
maintainer who should not receive the nags.  That can't be too hard.
Let maintainer who don't want the bug send mail to <nag@debian.org>,
or file a bug somewhere, or give them some procedure they can follow
so as to not receive the nags.

But let's not have talk about discontinuing the nags altogether.  I
think it's a useful service.