Re: documents

Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> writes:
> And what documents did Policy FINIALLY settle on assuming???

Packaging Manual and the Policy Manual.  I think they all ceeded me
the Developer's Reference.  I hope my recent work on that has
vindicated the idea that I can turn that document around more quickly
that this group can ever hope to.

In fact, I still have reservations about this group assuming
maintainership of of the Packaging Manual, but I have bigger fish to
fry, so I'll let it play out and see what happens.