Re: Zed's slew of PROPOSALS -- can we move on it?

Hi,
>>"Zed" == Zed Pobre <zed@moebius.interdestination.com> writes:

 Zed>     Hehe, thank you, but you're a month or so late.  You'll notice
 Zed> they made it to [AMENDMENT] status on 9/24, and had the discussion
 Zed> period expire without objection earlier this week.  I just forgot to
 Zed> put in a reminder to the policy implementors to actually implement
 Zed> them.

 Zed>     So here it is, I guess:  Please Implement Now :)

	Should we consider also a minor amendment to the guidelines
 asking the proposer to post a reminder midway through the discussion
 period, and then again at the end of discussion (reminding the
 maintainers)?  Sometimes discussion dies down prematurely, and this
 may help keep people involved.

	I'll follow the dictum of this group and upload the amended
 version sometime this week, and then retitle the bugs as ACCEPTED.

	manoj
--
 'Martyrdom' is the only way a person can become famous without
 ability. George Bernard Shaw