Re: Someone wanna let me know when it's all over ...

 JM> Would someone please drop me a line when the flamewar in
 JM> debian-policy is over.

I'm done flaming now.  If James, Branden, Manoj, and Joseph are also
done, or would rather continue in private, then we'll be back to normal.

 JM> I'm going to unsubscribe until the dust settles and everybody is
 JM> friends again.

To my knowledge, nobody's ceased being my friend.  I treat all my
friends this way.  I treat my enemies this way, too.  Egalitarian, I
call it. ;)

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
Committed to freedom and diversity \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)