non-US usage in policy manual

I haven't read this list closely lately so this might have been
discussed or even proposed already. Anyway, shouldn't we make a few
modifications to the policy manual now that non-US is split in
main, contrib and non-free? As I see it the needed changes are:

Rename 2 to `2. The Debian archives'.

Remove the section non-us from the second pararaph.
Add a paragraph describing that we have two archives: the "main" archive
and the "non-US" archive.

2.1.2, The main section
  change the first point to:
    must not require a package outside of the "main" section of the
    same archive for compilation or execution (thus, the package may not
    declare a "Depends" or "Recommends" relationship on a non-main
    package),

2.1.3, The contrib section
  change the first point to:
   free packages which require "contrib", "non-free" packages or packages
   which are not in the same archive at all for compilation or execution.

2.1.4, the non-free section
  Remove the second paragraph

2.1.5, The non-us server
  remove this section

These changes nicely extend the main/contrib/non-free split to multiple
archives (the `main' archive and the `non-US' archive currently).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl