Re: weekly policy summary

Hi,
>>"DGMS" == Davide G M Salvetti <salve@debian.org> writes:

 DGMS> But I'm really only suggesting that this behavior should be avoided at
 DGMS> all if possible, I don't aim to have it policy.

 DGMS> What I do think should be policy is that main (which includes non-US
 DGMS> free software) should exist without any reference at all to contrib
 DGMS> and non-free.

        Given the sentiments I hear expressed on devel the last time,
 you probably need a general resolution.

        manoj
--
 Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, wealthy and
 dead. Terry Pratchett, "The Light Fantastic"