Re: Debian conflicts with FHS on /usr/include/{linux,asm}

Hi,
>>"Brian" == Brian Servis <servis@purdue.edu> writes:

 Brian> Like I said, I understand the logic behind it. But if Debian wants Joe
 Brian> User to easily use third party software(that requires the kernel
 Brian> headers) on Debian then they should perhaps think about following the
 Brian> standards on things like this that can become a real pain for Joe User
 Brian> but are easilly worked around for the advanced user. Personaly, I can
 Brian> deal with it, but there have been a large number of posts on debian-user
 Brian> lately dealing with this topic.

        Perhaps Debian is concerned more about technical excellence
 rather than ease of use by breaking software. In the former we may
 excel. In the latter we have to concede the field to Microsoft. Guess
 where I want to go today?

        manoj
--
 Wedding is destiny, and hanging likewise. John Heywood